Sunday, May 27, 2007

Working on a Sunday

Being the lazy person that I am, my friends would know that I would conveniently declare off on Sundays for the sake of observing Sabbath.

Right now I am supposed to be doing my NVC assignment at Jeryl's place, but ended up playing with the functionalities of the Microsoft Office OneNote 2007.

And this is the 'Blog This' function.

After some meddling and trying about, I realized and is pleasantly surprised that MS actually collaborating with the sites like Blogger to facilitate the blogging over their applications. Kudos to MS for this!

Okie, here's a picture of Nerdish Jeryl trying hard to do work last night! Enjoy!

Okie, needed to edit the post to get Jeryl's picture up on the net. Guess there's still room for improvement for MS Office Blog This function.

No comments: